Integrated Chinese, Level 2, Part 1, Online Workbook
The Online Workbook, powered by Quia, includes the electronic version of the printed workbook in both simplified and traditional characters, plus the workbook audio recordings.
NOTE: This product grants access to the student version of the online workbook through an emailed book key. If you wish to receive a physical access card in the mail, click here.
Once the code is activated, students will have access to the Online Workbook for 24 months.
- save time by relying on the automatic grading system
- manage grading and course information quickly and easily
- make announcements, assign activities, and set due dates
- review and grade responses and send feedback to students
- view exercise results for the entire class, by student, or by activity
- customize the workbook by creating new activities and uploading external documents
- export grades to Blackboard, WebCT, and moodle
- work in a convenient, engaging online format
- access both workbook audio and exercises in one place
- get immediate feedback for most exercises, with an option to try again
- record many of their answers so that instructors can listen to pronunciation
- choose partners and practice speaking and listening skills
- become adept at typing in Chinese
NOTE: Users of the Online Workbook receive access to the workbook audio only. Audio recordings associated with the Level 2, Part 1 textbook, which include pronunciation practice and recitation of textbook dialogues, must be purchased separately as downloadable MP3 files.
Introduction to Integrated Chinese
Integrated Chinese, the leading introductory Chinese textbook at colleges and universities around the world, offers comprehensive instruction and an array of print and digital options. With content organized into 10 engaging lessons per volume, Level 1 Parts 1 and 2 feature flexible pacing, communicative activities, up-to-date vocabulary, and extensive cultural notes. An exciting storyline links all dialogues and readings. Level 2, with 10 lessons in each volume, includes exercises in each lesson, and accommodates flexibility in teaching schedules.
With an emphasis on practicing a broad range of written and verbal communication skills and building cultural understanding, Integrated Chinese is ideally suited for students who want a comprehensive grounding in the Chinese language. Coordinated practice develops students' listening, speaking, reading, and writing and builds proficiency in using the Chinese language in a variety of real-life situations. Throughout the series, Integrated Chinese incorporates the three modes of communication—interpretive, interpersonal, and presentational—and ACTFL's "Five Cs' : Communication, Culture, Connections, Comparisons, and Communities.
The Integrated Chinese series is a two-year course that includes textbooks, eBooks, workbooks, character workbooks, online workbooks, audio CDs, and teacher's handbooks. Materials are available in both simplified and traditional character versions.
Extensive resources to expand instruction are available at http://www.cheng-tsui.com/integratedchinese/